- MEE6 Level >= 10
- Native speaker of English or proficient in English communication
- Able to dedicate a certain amount of time to the community for at least two hours or more per day or two days per week
- Familiarity or experience using Scratch, Gandi IDE, Turbowarp and their related extensions
- Have not had any serious violations of community rules in the past
- Able to collaborate with other moderators to solve problems, share the community vision, and have a passion for community building. Demonstrates integrity and honesty, and is able to treat community users fairly and impartially
Recruitment quota 2
Responsibilities of a moderator
- Respond promptly to users' questions in various channels
- Handle inappropriate comments and messages, and ban community users who make improper remarks
- Manage Forum channels, including responding, merging duplicates, closing, and other related actions
- Assist in organizing community events, such as Scratch Game Jam, Playtest, and more
- Provide suggestions for the development of the community
Moderators' rights or privileges
- Granting specific server permissions: including the ability to delete messages, manage posts, mute users, etc.
- Participate in management decisions: Invited to participate in community building and management decisions, such as adding new features, improving rules, etc.
- Granting specific role groups.
Is there a trial period for moderators? Moderators have a one-month probationary period, we will evaluate whether the candidate is suitable to continue in the role based on whether they have fulfilled the responsibilities of the role during the probation period and their personal willingness
How can I apply to be a moderator? Users who meet the criteria, please fill out this Google form to apply. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdUmnLvxGM5FANK81vHShPp0vBiOCHZOtjO4wCCC2Z2lAV1Ng/viewform?usp=sf_link
When is the application deadline?
October 15th will be the deadline, and we will announce the results on October 16th